A Great Hiding Place
So about 3 weeks ago I came upstairs to find my purse on the ground and the contents scattered all over, including my wallet with my credit cards, cafe rio card, recommend, etc. Next to this was little Mikey chewing on my chapstick. I thought I had gathered everything from the incident and put my purse back together until I went to the store the next day and couldn't find my American Express card. (I use it for everything. . . love those skymiles). It's been lost since then until I found it today. Jeff had my laptop on the couch a lifted it up at an angle to put it up on his knees. I saw something sticking out of the DVD drive. And what to my wondering eyes should appear but my American Express card! I'm assuming it was Isaac helping Mikey with my purse and decided that looked like a good place to stick it. I guess it was a pretty good hiding place. At least it finally turned up! Ahhh the stories we get to tell when we have kids, huh?

Comments
Post a Comment