Isaac Can Ride a Two Wheeler!











It seems like just last month I was writing this about Katesie...wait...that's right, I was! Yes, Isaac is never one to be left behind and so today he joined the ranks of his older 3 siblings as an official bike rider. No more training wheels. He only had training wheels for about 3 months. He went from trike to scooter to training wheels to 2-wheeler in one summer. Isaac is BY FAR our youngest bike rider. He just turned three only 3 weeks ago. Isaac is a pretty coordinated kid. So now along with flips on the trampoline, jumping off the dock, riding a scooter so fast it makes his mother's heart stop, walking along the ledge in the back yard, monkey bars, flips off the swing and countless other high risk behaviors for a 3 year old, we add bike riding.

YES, he does wear a helmet! :)

Comments

  1. wow! I won't tell Hazel she just took hers off the beginning of this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute. Everytime I see them I just think, "I wish I could share them with Erin"

    Good Job Isaac!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts