Festival of Trees
I love the Festival of Trees! We try and go every year. We've missed a few and this year I was reminded why. It was a TON of fun, even though I spent most of my time weaving in and out of people trying to catch Isaac as he darted off laughing. He thought it was a great game. Me, not so much.
We did see some amazing gingerbread houses, did some fun crafts and games, talked to a real Elf on the phone, got inside a giant bubble, got Christmas manicures, and saw a bunch of beautiful trees. I especially love that it's all for a good cause! (All of the proceeds go to Primary Children's Medical Center). And they always have the BEST cinnamon rolls which of course we "have" to buy.

We did see some amazing gingerbread houses, did some fun crafts and games, talked to a real Elf on the phone, got inside a giant bubble, got Christmas manicures, and saw a bunch of beautiful trees. I especially love that it's all for a good cause! (All of the proceeds go to Primary Children's Medical Center). And they always have the BEST cinnamon rolls which of course we "have" to buy.
This is actually a gingerbread tree!
Isaac strings beads to make a Candy Cane ornament.
Calvin shows off his Snowman ornament.
The girls in front of a fairy tree
Kate inside the giant bubble
Kate getting a manicure

We want to go too!!!
ReplyDelete