Calvin's 3rd Grade Journal
Calvin cleaned out his desk at school yesterday and brought home all kinds of papers. I found his 3rd grade journal and of course started reading it. There were some adorable journal entries. Lots of misspelled words but still so cute. These are a few of my favorites (misspelled words and all).
9/2/10
What will you miss most about summer? What won't you miss?
The think I will miss most about summer I will miss going to Lagoon and swiming, playing with friends all day, going to Seven Peaks. I will not miss the nates. (I think he meant gnats)?
12/2/10
Write about what you're thankful for this year and why.
I'm thankful for shoes because you would be really cold and your feet would get cut. I'm thankful for plants because they give us oxugine (oxygen) and give us food. I'm thankful for inventors for inventing cars because we would have to walk evreywhere. I'm also thankful for water because it helps us srvive (survive). I'm thankful for food because I would be really hungery without it. I'm thankful for docters for helping us when we're sick.
Feb 2011
The most important person in my life is my brother Isaac because I play with him all the time. He is verey close to me. I like playing soccer with him. I want him to live a long good life. Even if I call him nik names I still like him.
-Calvin
9/2/10
What will you miss most about summer? What won't you miss?
The think I will miss most about summer I will miss going to Lagoon and swiming, playing with friends all day, going to Seven Peaks. I will not miss the nates. (I think he meant gnats)?
12/2/10
Write about what you're thankful for this year and why.
I'm thankful for shoes because you would be really cold and your feet would get cut. I'm thankful for plants because they give us oxugine (oxygen) and give us food. I'm thankful for inventors for inventing cars because we would have to walk evreywhere. I'm also thankful for water because it helps us srvive (survive). I'm thankful for food because I would be really hungery without it. I'm thankful for docters for helping us when we're sick.
Feb 2011
The most important person in my life is my brother Isaac because I play with him all the time. He is verey close to me. I like playing soccer with him. I want him to live a long good life. Even if I call him nik names I still like him.
-Calvin

Comments
Post a Comment