Blog Fatigue
Yes, it's already happened. I knew it would, but I thought I would last longer than a few weeks. I'm burned out on blogging. Maybe I'll get the bug again. Jeff keeps bugging me to update our blog so I thought I would post a few pics of our 4th of July last minute trip to San Diego. We had a great time visiting with our California Davis cousins. We decided Tuesday, June 30th at about 2pm to leave the next day at 5:30am for San Diego. How can you resist a quick trip there? We love visiting with Marc & Karen and Jim & Chanda. We went to the beach, boogie-boarded, Kate collected dozens of seagull feathers at the beach (sickening), we went to the Del Mar Fair and ate one of almost everything they sell at a county fair. We went on the ferris wheel, played the outrageously expensive carnival games to win dollar-store stuffed animals, and saw the "World's Largest" steer and horse. (Thanks again Karen for watching Mikey)! We watched a great fireworks show from Marc & Karen's front yard, swam a ton in the pool, went lizard-hunting in the backyard, watched an entertaining "fashion show" by the girls, and had an all around wonderful trip. Nothing to hold us back like the root canal and ear infections of the last trip (we still had a great time despite the ailments). The kids traveled like champs too!

Blogging can be hard...I started out all witty and cute and now I feel there are days when I am barely coherent. Stick with it!
ReplyDeleteWe all get burned out. It's cyclical. But you won't regret it when you've chronicled your family's doings and you have it forever. Plus, I love seeing your cute kids on my monitor.
ReplyDeleteI like looking at your blog as well. I took almost a 2 year break?? I'm attemping to be better again. ;)
ReplyDeleteDon't stop now, I just discovered your blog a few weeks ago! We love SD! Wish we had family we could crash with there! Boise just doesn't quite hold the same appeal!
ReplyDelete