Who Loves You?
Yesterday I was holding Isaac and in a tender moment I said, "Isaac, I love you!" He said "I wuv you too Mommy!" Then I thought it would be a good teaching moment so I said "Isaac, who loves you more than Mommy?" Thinking I could teach him that Jesus loves him even more than Mommy does. He quickly replied. "Kira!"
Isaac absolutely LOVES his Kira. No matter where we put him to bed, he always ends up crawling up into the top bunk with Kira because he just loves her. She is always helping him and including him and looking out for him. I thought that was pretty cute—he knows how much she loves him!
Isaac absolutely LOVES his Kira. No matter where we put him to bed, he always ends up crawling up into the top bunk with Kira because he just loves her. She is always helping him and including him and looking out for him. I thought that was pretty cute—he knows how much she loves him!

That is really sweet ;)
ReplyDeleteYour looking especially beautiful in your family christmas picture...and every body else looks great too.
ReplyDelete