The Pit Stop:
Every year our ward has two "pit stops" on Halloween where they serve hot chocolate and soups so people can socialize and take a break from the cold (and rain this year). We volunteered to host one of the pit stops. It was a blast! I think we served over 300 people last night!
The BIG Night:PS - I bought almost all of their candy back from them at 5 cents each with the promise they'll use the money to buy their siblings Christmas presents. Maybe that's bad but I'm sick of cavities.
The Pumpkins:


"10" for Landon Donovan's number. (He really wanted to be a soccer player for Halloween but I'd already bought the shark).






The Ready Store Halloween Party:


Jeff rented 3 huge bounce houses/obstacle courses/bungee run things for our Halloween Party at the office. Everyone brought their families, friends and neighbors. We, of course, had thousands of calories available for consumption: hot chocolate, a cotton candy machine, donuts, cookies, candy, etc. It was a ton of fun. My husband sure knows how to throw a party! :)
The Costumes:
SO CUTE!! What more can I say?

Isaac wanted to be something different every day: storm trooper, soccer player, dragon, shark. He stuck with the shark in the end, thank goodness. But he wanted to be sure I knew he was not actually a shark, but a person being eaten by a shark.

Kate looked so adorable in her green witch costume. She loved matching her big sister.

Calvin was Landon Donovan this year. He is WAY into soccer right now!

I can't believe how old Kira is getting (and beautiful). She's such an awesome girl! :)
Such cute pictures. Thanks for hosting the pit stop. I like the tradition!
ReplyDeleteFun stuff... I'm going to try the buying the candy back thing this year. That's really cleaver!! You need a little tab on the side for those of us mothers who need a little help with the cleaver stuff, you know: little "Tips and Tricks"! :-)
ReplyDelete