40 is the new 50
Pics from Jeff's 40th birthday party:
For Jeff's 40th birthday I planned a huge surprise party. And the best part was...it stayed a surprise party! He had absolutely NO IDEA until the lights went on and everyone yelled SURPRISE! It was unforgettable. There was no shortage of calories—we had a beautiful meal, tons of great food (made by Hugh) and desserts. My friend Jen (who is a professional photographer) offered to bring her studio lights and backdrop and props and take pictures of everyone who came. We each had a turn dressing up in "old folks" clothes and posing for some hilarious pictures. It was such a fun night! Happy 40th Jeff, I love you!






For Jeff's 40th birthday I planned a huge surprise party. And the best part was...it stayed a surprise party! He had absolutely NO IDEA until the lights went on and everyone yelled SURPRISE! It was unforgettable. There was no shortage of calories—we had a beautiful meal, tons of great food (made by Hugh) and desserts. My friend Jen (who is a professional photographer) offered to bring her studio lights and backdrop and props and take pictures of everyone who came. We each had a turn dressing up in "old folks" clothes and posing for some hilarious pictures. It was such a fun night! Happy 40th Jeff, I love you!







These pictures are hilarious, you guys crack me up!
ReplyDelete