Elf on the Shelf

Why have we never done this before? The littles are absolutely LOVING this new tradition. Eggbert and his little brother Odie have been up to some mischief around the Davis house. The boys have written them the cutest notes:

"To Eggbert
Eggbert I love you.! you are being really interesting.!! you are very creative.
from: Mikey"

"Dear Eggbert,
I love you your awesome your a creative little elf thanks for the Hot Chocolate and that cookie. MERRY Christmas Eggbert! be good
from Isaac D
love you"

"Eggbert I love you. you are probaly the nicest elf in the North Pole! you're really creative and intresting I love
Merry Christmas!
from: Mikey"

"Dear Eggbert
your a good Elf I bet santa loves you so much your very creative
from,
Isaac"

Making snow angels in powdered sugar.

Tanning.

Sneaking candy.

Drawing mustaches on family pictures.


Typing notes.

Hot chocolate for breakfast.

Leaving out after school snacks.

Late night card games with his friends.

Christmas countdown.

Sharing a maple syrup "shake" with his girlfriend, Jessie.


Sneaking into the whip cream in the fridge.

Taking a bath.


Comments

Popular Posts