Happy 14th Birthday Calvin!

Man I love this kid. Happy birthday to my favorite 14 year old son! His sense of humor and quick wit keep us laughing. His kindness and patience make everyone feel loved. And his hard work and persistence inspire me to never give up. I love you Calvin!

We took the Vances and Tillmans to the Flowrider for Calvin’s birthday. Everyone had a great time surfing and boogie boarding. And a quick shout-out to the 40 year old mom who surfed right along with the kids! I was feeling pretty proud of myself. That is until I saw the 40 something year old Dad tear it up like a professional surfer right after me. Then I felt pretty below average. All of the kids were mesmerized watching him cut back and forth and do all sorts of amazing tricks. Needless to say, they were less impressed with my surfing skillz!

 
For his birthday, I let him drive in the neighborhood for a second. He thought that was the coolest thing ever!



















All on her own, Kate made this adorable poster for Calvin for his birthday. She is so sweet!


Comments

Popular Posts