Laugh? Cry? Scream?


This morning I got a phone call from a friend that I don't get to talk to very often. I heard a bit of noise in the kitchen but figured Isaac was just playing with his toys. I only talked for 5-10 minutes. This is what I came out to. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream. I was honestly stunned into disbelief and indifference. I shouldn't really say 'disbelief' because nothing really surprises me too much with Isaac. Of course my first reaction was to snap a picture so I later can justify my insanity over these last few years (and probably the years to come). At least it was all plastic, right?

I do still love you Isaac! :)

Comments

  1. That's hilarious! I'm so glad you took pictures for Isaac's posterity. I can't imagine leaving my kids to their own devices for 5 - 10 minutes. One time Josh fell asleep while he was "watching the kids" and Wells had all the knives out of the dishwasher and scattered all over the place, the next time they dug into a pan of brownies up on the kitchen island- and finished off practically the whole thing. I no longer will let him "watch the kids" if he seems the least bit tired (which is always). Better to take them on errands with me! At least then I know what they're up to. Did Isaac throw the dishes down? Good for him to realize which ones weren't breakable! The look on his face says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I think I'd cry, then probably laugh because kids are the best! They make your life crazy, hectic and wonderful all at the same time. Good thing you got a picture to show him when he's older :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts