My Gospel Standards Poster


I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I am. I have been wanting to personalize the gospel standards poster for Kira for a while and I finally got around to it last night. I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm going to print it out as a 16x20 poster and frame it with a big white frame.

Comments

  1. Amy, that looks amazing! When you described it, I didn't picture how great it would be. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really does look beautiful. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was googling Gospel Standard pictures to help me with sharing time in a few weeks. I came across this...OH MY GOODNESS! I love it. I would pay you to make one for my girls! Exactly the same...just a new picture. Let me know if that is possible. Thanks! ~Tami in California

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do something like this for my daughter for Christmas. I would love to know how you made this! I've got digi paper and photoshop. A few specific questions... what are the sizes of ea. square and the overall dimensions of the pic?
    rebecca {at} menzie DOT org.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps...I found this post by googling "My Gospel Standards framed" :) -Rebecca (of Boston)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just found you by googling the same as the other searches mentioned above. this is AWESOME! we are doing a Faith in God Night for children & parents. i would love to make something like this. any chance you'd do a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can dito the same that eveyone else said. Can I buy this from you too? Just with my daughters picture in it? PLEASE Get back to me...THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was really easy if you have photoshop and digital scrapbook paper. I made it to fit a standard 16x20 frame. I just divided the space into a grid to fit 12 squares.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts