Things I Never Thought My Kids Would Fight About
In the car today:
Kate: Isaac, do you want me to draw you Darth Vader?
Isaac: Yeah!
Kate: (drawing Darth Vader in a Tie Fighter) Isaac, do you want me to draw you Yoda?
Isaac: Yeah!
Kate: (drawing Yoda sort of as a stick figure with a round head and large pointy ears)
Isaac: (yelling at the top of his lungs): KATE! YODA IS NOT A KITTY CAT!!!!!
Kate: (laughing)
Isaac: (yelling): KATE!! YODA IS NOT A KITTY CAT! (hits)
Kate: (crying)
Yes, I need to improve my parenting skills. I've known that for a while, just haven't figured out how yet.
Kate: Isaac, do you want me to draw you Darth Vader?
Isaac: Yeah!
Kate: (drawing Darth Vader in a Tie Fighter) Isaac, do you want me to draw you Yoda?
Isaac: Yeah!
Kate: (drawing Yoda sort of as a stick figure with a round head and large pointy ears)
Isaac: (yelling at the top of his lungs): KATE! YODA IS NOT A KITTY CAT!!!!!
Kate: (laughing)
Isaac: (yelling): KATE!! YODA IS NOT A KITTY CAT! (hits)
Kate: (crying)
Yes, I need to improve my parenting skills. I've known that for a while, just haven't figured out how yet.

Comments
Post a Comment