Sick in Paris

(Not sick OF Paris)! It seems that all of the sampling of random foods from all over town has finally caught up with me. I have been sick all morning. It's 1:15pm and I've been throwing up all morning. (Sorry to be graphic). I told Jeff to go exploring without me. I think he's visiting a few more museums and souvenir shopping for the kids. I am so sad. We have our dinner reservation at the Eiffel Tower tonight at 6:30. I am just praying I can feel good enough to go, even if I don't eat. And I'm praying that I feel good enough to fly home tomorrow. I miss my kids so much! And I'm praying that Jeff doesn't get it next! Any extra prayers would be helpful!


Comments

  1. Oh no! Prayers coming your way. Hope it is a short lived bug!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts