Isaac's 9th Birthday

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Today Isaac turned 9 years old. He really wanted to go to Lowe's Xtreme Airsports in Provo with some friends for his party. We loaded up both cars with friends and siblings and headed down. The boys jumped for nearly 2 hours before heading back to Highland to feed the kids at Pizza Pie Cafe. Isaac is amazing on those trampolines. He is doing all sorts of flips and arials and combinations of stuff. He is fearless and so coordinated. It is really pretty fun to watch.

We love our Isaac. He is brave and courageous. He loves to be unique and is always trying to find new ways to be a little different and special. He is thoughtful and sweet. He is creative and artistic. He is athletic and determined. I love his determination even if it can sometimes be stubbornness. I know that determination will serve him well in his life. Isaac is very bright and a very good student. I am so grateful that I get to be his mother and learn from him everyday. I can't wait to see what amazing things Isaac does in his life!
























Comments

Popular Posts