The Ready Store Lagoon Day
September 19, 2015
Today was our company Lagoon Day. With soccer games and a ward party in the evening, we had to take 2 cars up to Lagoon. Everyone ended up having a friend: Mikey met Sam Fulton and they spent the day together becoming fast friends. Isaac brought Max. Kate had Brinley. Calvin had Tommy and Kira brought Marquelle.
I am getting old. I can't go on hardly any rides without feeling like I am going to throw up and having a raging headache. It makes me sad. I hate missing out! But the kids rode the roller coasters and rides and had a great time. I was the chaperone and Mikey's buddy when he wasn't tall enough. It was still fun to hang out with my kids and watch them LOVING the rides!
Today was our company Lagoon Day. With soccer games and a ward party in the evening, we had to take 2 cars up to Lagoon. Everyone ended up having a friend: Mikey met Sam Fulton and they spent the day together becoming fast friends. Isaac brought Max. Kate had Brinley. Calvin had Tommy and Kira brought Marquelle.
I am getting old. I can't go on hardly any rides without feeling like I am going to throw up and having a raging headache. It makes me sad. I hate missing out! But the kids rode the roller coasters and rides and had a great time. I was the chaperone and Mikey's buddy when he wasn't tall enough. It was still fun to hang out with my kids and watch them LOVING the rides!











Comments
Post a Comment