Happy 1st Birthday Mikey!










Today was Mikey's 1st birthday. We didn't do much, but I did make the traditional football cake and he got to dive in. As always, it was pretty amusing. He was almost more interested in the plate than the cake. Talk about licking the plate clean!

The last picture is hilarious to me because every time I get the camera out, Katesie wants to be front and center and in every single picture. Here she goes again! So much for the picture of Mikey & Isaac.

Comments

  1. Awww, he's such a cute little guy! Happy birthday to both Mikey and Calvin! We can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya gotta just love that kid. He's so happy. I can't believe he's been around a full year. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smile...melts my heart! He is the cutest little boy! I love all the cake pictures. It's hard to believe he is already a year old. He is just so adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plate in the face.. so awesome. What a cute happy boy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts