Missionary Sunday

In Isaac's own words:

"Today the missionaries came to church. Today I learned how to share food and to be a missionary. I gave them a hug. I love missionaries. I want to be a missionary cause they are awesome!"

Today the missionaries came to sharing time in Primary. You would have thought they were super heroes to Isaac. He couldn't stop smiling and pointing at them. He asked his teacher if he could go give them a hug while they were standing up in front. He wanted as much of their attention as he could get. He was a little crazy during singing time but after church it was like a switch was flipped. He was so sweet and kind and polite. He has been so nice to everyone all day. It has been so awesome! He keeps talking about how he needs to be nice to everyone and how he wants to be a missionary someday. He brought home this picture he drew in class of him baring his testimony. What a cute boy!


Comments

  1. I heart Isaac. And I can totally see him loving those missionaries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts