It's going to get a whole lot more daily around here

So I've decided I'm going to use my blog as more of a family journal. Which probably means a lot more mundane stuff and maybe even more personal stuff. Not sure yet. But for the one or two people who might read my blog, it's going to be even less exciting than before. And less organized. I'm just going to write whatever I feel like, and not try to compose an interesting blog post or worry too much about grammar, etc. Not that I really did before. Here goes...

Comments

  1. I just made the switch a few months ago. It is liberating to not worry about what people read. Although I just found out that my Aunt Julie in Atlanta thrives on new posts, so now I feel pressure to post tons of pictures of the kids so she can see them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts