More Isaacisms
I was taking some glucosamine for my knees. . .
Isaac: Mom, what are you eating?
Me: I have to take these for my knees because I'm getting old.
Isaac: Yeah, you're a cheese naver.
Me: What?
It goes back and forth until I figure out that he means "teenager"
Isaac: Someday I'm going to be a grown up
Me: Yeah, but I like you to be a kid right now.
Isaac: Yeah, because I'm so cute.
Me: You sure are buddy!
_________________
Loading the little boys in the car without carseats....
Me: Now you guys have to stay buckled. Don't move out of your seat belts, okay?
Isaac: Yeah Mikey and if we see a police, duck down or he will take you to jail, to the bad place with the Utah Utes.
Hilarious. I have to defend myself and say while we have done a little cougar blue brainwashing, we have never taken it that far. But lucky for us, Isaac likes to take things to new levels we never intended. Honest.
Isaac: Mom, what are you eating?
Me: I have to take these for my knees because I'm getting old.
Isaac: Yeah, you're a cheese naver.
Me: What?
It goes back and forth until I figure out that he means "teenager"
Isaac: Someday I'm going to be a grown up
Me: Yeah, but I like you to be a kid right now.
Isaac: Yeah, because I'm so cute.
Me: You sure are buddy!
_________________
Loading the little boys in the car without carseats....
Me: Now you guys have to stay buckled. Don't move out of your seat belts, okay?
Isaac: Yeah Mikey and if we see a police, duck down or he will take you to jail, to the bad place with the Utah Utes.
Hilarious. I have to defend myself and say while we have done a little cougar blue brainwashing, we have never taken it that far. But lucky for us, Isaac likes to take things to new levels we never intended. Honest.

Comments
Post a Comment