"I did it!"
Today I took Kira to the mall (I think that is maybe her second time in the mall in her life. The first was to see Santa when she was three. I should probably branch out in my shopping. I just hate going anywhere that doesn't have a shopping cart—it's just too hard).
Anyway, we decided to let Kira get her ears pierced today. She was SOOOOOOOO excited! I, of course, used it as a bribe for lots of chores last night and this morning. I should have milked it for longer and had her wait a few weeks. But I was weak. She's been wanting to get them pierced since her cousin Kenzie did about a year and a half ago. I was supposed to make her wait until she was ten, but I caved.
I videotaped the whole event. Here's about a minute's worth. I edited it down to the exciting part for your viewing enjoyment. She brought said cousin Kenzie with her for moral support. Thanks Kenzie!
She chose her birthstone for her studs: diamond. . . Lucky girl!
Anyway, we decided to let Kira get her ears pierced today. She was SOOOOOOOO excited! I, of course, used it as a bribe for lots of chores last night and this morning. I should have milked it for longer and had her wait a few weeks. But I was weak. She's been wanting to get them pierced since her cousin Kenzie did about a year and a half ago. I was supposed to make her wait until she was ten, but I caved.
I videotaped the whole event. Here's about a minute's worth. I edited it down to the exciting part for your viewing enjoyment. She brought said cousin Kenzie with her for moral support. Thanks Kenzie!
She chose her birthstone for her studs: diamond. . . Lucky girl!

WAY TO GO KIRA WOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete