Jeff's Wild Hair
Last week Jeff called me at 4pm, "I'm at the music store, do you want black or rosewood?" I was, of course, completely confused. He then proceeded to tell me that he wanted to buy a new piano, a digital piano so the kids could play and wear headphones so the little boys could nap and they could still play (and so we might not endure so much loudness). I told him I thought I should come look with him and there was really no rush since we had really only mentioned it in passing a few days before. Needless to say he called me 10 minutes later and told me a piano was being delivered between 11 and 1 the next day. I'm asking questions like "How much?" "What kind?" and the like, he quickly says "I love you!" and that was the end of that. So now we have TWO pianos in our living room. I have since put our old one in the classifieds. I am actually a little sad to get rid of our old piano. It has such history and we've had it since we moved here 8 years ago. I even spent several days taking it apart and refinishing it. Ahh, those were the days (when I could actually get a project done).

Comments
Post a Comment