Back To School - Part 1

August 19, 2015

The first day of school has come way too fast this summer. I mean, I'm excited to get back into a routine but I'm a little sad to say goodbye to our long, crazy days full of swimming, friends, soccer and late nights. Plus, I know now I have to be way more responsible: getting kids to bed on time, making sure they are doing their homework, reading, packing a lunch, etc. But....what can you do. So here we go. Another school year has begun for my oldest three. (The boys start Challenger on the 24th). Our kids are growing up way too fast!

The first day of school for my 3 olders: Kira - 10th grade, Calvin - 8th grade and Kate - 6th grade. The 2 little boys and their friend Max and I went to the trampoline park. Life isn't fair. But these three sure looked good on their first day of school! Love them!




Comments

Popular Posts