Who Loves Robbie?

We do!! Matt and Liz had their baby at 12:25am on Saturday morning. I was able to go up Friday around 7:30pm and stay the night with Robbie while they went to the hospital. I brought him back down to our house Saturday morning and the kids were so happy! They swarmed him and followed him around, ready to swoop in and help him with his every need and laugh at every tiny cute thing he did. He is absolutely adorable and such a good toddler! He slept all night and went down for naps and bedtime without any fuss. He entertained our family all weekend with his cute, toddler ways. The kids nearly fought over who got to feed him or dress him or carry him or play with him or hold him (no one fought over changing diapers). I loved seeing them be so cute with him. We were so sad when Matt came to pick him up early. We were hoping for some more Robbie-time! We can't wait to meet the newest little Redding soon!

And just in case you're wondering (my kids sure are)...  No, I am not "baby hungry." I LOVED being the fun Auntie for the weekend and remembering my own babies being babies but I love the stage our family is at now and I'm happy being an Aunt and maybe in another decade or so, I will LOVE being a Grandma! ;)

It was a stormy Friday night driving up to Matt & Liz's. It turned into thunder and lightning and pouring rain.



Robbie's last day as an only child.

Off to the hospital in the pouring rain.



Comments

Popular Posts