June 22, 2015
Today is my 39th birthday. The pool was finally
filled late last night so we got to do our first swim ON my birthday! How cool
is that? I wanted to have an “experience” for my birthday dinner. I thought
about Tepanyaki but it was like $30 per person! So we found a unique little
Middle Eastern restaurant up in Murray called the Couscous Grill. We ordered a
sampling of all kinds of food including shawarma, which EVERYONE absolutely
loved. It was seriously amazing!
On the way home I saw dozens of paragliders off
the point of the mountain. I’ve always wanted to drive up to the top and watch
where they take off so we drove around trying to find the flight park. We found
the South side and drove all the way up to the top but no one was there. They
must all use the North flight park. It was still a beautiful, windy view and a
fun little family adventure. We watched the sunset from the top before heading
home. It was a great birthday. I really can’t believe I only have one more year
until I’m 40!! Sometimes I still feel 25. Other times when my back is aching
and my knee is tight and my body is stiff, I feel like I’m getting old. Not loving that.
Comments
Post a Comment