Grandma Love
Today my Grandma posted this memory on facebook. I thought it was so lovely, I wanted to remember it. I love you Grandma & Grandpa!
Today we received an incredible Christmas gift... a CD of Andrea Bocellis live concerto in Central Park..... while we sat in our little trailer with frozen pipes we closed our eyes and were swept away with the beauty of the music,,, causing tears to run as we listened to the beautiful music ... I was transported back to the time of listening to my father who was a professional singer and i could hear him singing the same songs.... we could have been in the best seats in the most famous opera house and it wouldnt have been any better.... and in the middle of the concert he sang Cals and my song "More" and that REALLY did unleash the feelings....
I think it was Victor Hugo who said that "music expresses that which cannot be put into words " or something like that.... Wow thank you Lona best gift ever...... I am overwhelmed....
I think it was Victor Hugo who said that "music expresses that which cannot be put into words " or something like that.... Wow thank you Lona best gift ever...... I am overwhelmed....

Comments
Post a Comment