Food & Shelter
Today I am grateful that I have food and shelter. It is seriously cold outside! We drove around looking at Christmas lights and had the window open in the car for maybe 5 minutes and I was freezing! I can't imagine not having a bed to sleep in tonight. Tonight we also packed sack lunches to deliver to the homeless shelter tomorrow. It's an ongoing humanitarian project that our ward does. I love doing them! It is something my kids can actually help with. Tonight the kids wrote uplifting notes to put in each sack lunch. My favorite was Kate's note that said "You are one tough cookie!" to go with the cookies. I am grateful that I have food to feed my family and a bed to sleep in and I pray for those who don't have those and hope I can find more ways to help!

Comments
Post a Comment