Nivlac the Mighty

Today I am grateful for Calvin. Calvin is such an awesome kid! He is helpful around the house, even when he doesn't want to be. Today after school I had the kids help me fold the mountain of laundry piled up in the laundry room. He really didn't want to but as long as I worked along side of him, he worked happily. He stayed until the very end, helping me fold every last thing except the mismatched socks. The other day Jeff said, "Isn't your mom so beautiful?" And Calvin said, "Yeah, Mom is really beautiful." Yesterday I made a comment something like "....when I get skinny again...." and he said, "Mom, you are skinny!" He is always saying thank you when others forget. He thanks me for making dinner, for helping him with his homework and for doing all the mundane things a Mom does every day. He is a kind, thoughtful boy who knows just how to make his Mom feel great. I am privileged to be his Mom!

Comments

Popular Posts